Monday, November 9, 2015

Alvin Texas, Week 55: October 5, 2015 - October 11, 2015

Monday, October 12, 2015
Im doing great!! We had a miraculous week. People WANT the gospel all of a sudden. We are blessed. Tons of people to keep track of as well. We had 9 investigators in church!!! New mission record for me!! It was all because of two awesome families. So... if you remember a while ago, I talked about a golden family that we taught on P-day right before emailing. Then later we weren't able to teach them anymore. Well.. we just texted the mom, Angela this week and apparently we texted just at the right time. She said their family was going through way hard times. She talked to us on the phone quite a bit. We eventually went over and talked to her and gave her a blessing. She has a best friend from another ward close by that has been helping her and us this whole week. We got to teach her and the whole family again on Saturday. We had dinner and then taught the big crew about the Plan of Salvation, went awesome!!! They want the church in their life. They see this trial and us responding as a sign they gotta get on board and get baptized!! We also gave the daughter Kirsten a blessing that night too. They came to church the next morning 25 mins early, haha. They are sooo awesome. They had a good time and liked fast and testimony meeting.

We also had Shannon and Ronnie, a cool couple, come to church after a good lesson and they brought their kids too. Elder Glover sat by them and I was by the Tyler fam. But, I think both families had a great week. Both will be ready for more lessons and church again they say. We have been blessed incredibly lately. The work is heating up quick and we feel like God trusts us more.

I also got to go on an exchange with a new elder to the Spanish area, that was awesome. Spoke a lot of Spanish, some good and some not so good. But hey, I learned a ton!!! They said I did a good job and I felt like it. I can pray in spanish now and I'm somewhat conversational. Elder Glover and I will probably be together another transfer here. Transfers will be figured out next week. We dont know yet.Will let you know. .

That is so awesome to hear about the Utes!!! They make me proud. They are killer. I've been hearing a lot about the Astros, yes. They are good too. Nice to hear about the ward. That is way weird that I'm next in the ward to give a homecoming talk, haha. I am enjoying things over here for sure. Don't worry. Not too stressed. I'm doing swell. Thanks for everything!!!

Love ya tons,
Janz, Elder Pantz

 




 

 

 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment